Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the software product or service under test.Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Test techniques include the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects), and verifying that the software product is fit for use.
Software testing involves the execution of a software component or system component to evaluate one or more properties of interest. In general, these properties indicate the extent to which the component or system under test
- meets the requirements that guided its design and development,
- responds correctly to all kinds of inputs,
- performs its functions within an acceptable time,
- is sufficiently usable,
- can be installed and run in its intended environments, and
- achieves the general result its stakeholders desire.
As the number of possible tests for even simple software components is practically infinite, all software testing uses some strategy to select tests that are feasible for the available time and resources. As a result, software testing typically (but not exclusively) attempts to execute a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects). The job of testing is an iterative process as when one bug is fixed, it can illuminate other, deeper bugs, or can even create new ones.
- A software testing job, is a highly specialized one and amongst the most sought after fields in the I.T. industry. Competitive pressures worldwide expect these I.T.
- Companies to deliver the accurate software the first time itself and therefore, software testing professionals who can perform the precise testing of such software are in great demand today.
- Experienced & Certified Faculties.
- Extensive Hands on Practical’s.
- Software testing offered by Yash Infotech targets this need by training students through a structured program for having the right balance of theory and practical sessions.
- During the program the students get to know the ins and outs of practical techniques of testing as are expected by the industry. DST ensures an exhaustive coverage of the entire spectrum of Software testing
- This course offers an exhaustive coverage of Software Testing concepts and its use in
- Testing of real time projects. This course provides hands on with testing tools like Selenium,Bugzilla, and Test Link. It also emphasizes on Core Java concepts and Responsive Web Design which is base for testing of the applications in current era.