A project consists of a concrete and organized effort motivated by a perceived opportunity when facing a problem, a need, a desire or a source of discomfort (e.g., lack of proper ventilation in a building). It seeks the realization of a unique and innovative deliverable, such as a product, a service, a process, or in some cases, a scientific research. Each project has a beginning and an end, and as such is considered a closed dynamic system. It is developed along the 4 Ps of project management: Plan, Processes, People, and Power (e.g., line of authority). It is bound by the triple constraints that are calendar, costs and norms of quality, each of which can be determined and measured objectively along the project lifecycle. Each project produces some level of formal documentation, the deliverable(s), and some impacts, which can be positive and/or negative.
In project management a project consists of a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result.Another definition is: a management environment that is created for the purpose of delivering one or more business products according to a specified business case.Projects can also be seen as temporary organization.Project objectives define target status at the end of the project, reaching of which is considered necessary for the achievement of planned benefits. They can be formulated as SMART criteria
- Measurable (or at least evaluable) achievement
- Achievable (recently Agreed to or Acceptable are used regularly as well)
- Realistic (given the current state of organizational resources)
- Time terminated (bounded)
Project In Yash Academy
- At Project for sure, we understand your total end to end requirement first, then our research & development team works on your ideas to give you a proper details about the feasibility of it.
- After collecting all the information about your project, we provide you the basics of your projects, a raw design & a blueprint in advance. After your approval, our team gives you the timeline of each module.
- Our Guidance team will provide you required KT about project’s modules. We plan the proper deadline for each project and we follow the same as we were also once the students and we know the importance of your projects on time delivery.