Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers "write once, run anywhere" (WORA),meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation.Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture. As of 2016, Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications, with a reported 9 million developers. Java was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which has since been acquired by Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform. The language derives much of its syntaxfrom C and C++, but it has fewer low-level facilities than either of them.
The original and reference implementation Java compilers, virtual machines, and class libraries were originally released by Sun under proprietary licenses. As of May 2007, in compliance with the specifications of the Java Community Process, Sun relicensed most of its Java technologies under the GNU General Public License. Others have also developed alternative implementations of these Sun technologies, such as the GNU Compiler for Java (bytecode compiler), GNU Classpath (standard libraries), and IcedTea-Web (browser plugin for applets).
Java Programming Language Course
- Promise of this course is to help strengthen your “Java programming skill”.
- Java Programming Language Course was designed to have the “look and feel” of the C++ language, but it is simpler to use than C++ and enforces an object-oriented programming model.
- The Java Programming course provides an exhaustive coverage of features like Object-oriented Programming, Inheritance, Interfaces, Exception Handling, Reflection, Standard I/O programming,
- File Handling, Generics, GUI programming with Swing, Applets, Multi Threading, Socket Programming, JDBC, Struts Framework,
- Web Application Component development with Servlets, JSP and XML.
- To master any programming language, one needs hands-on practice along with clarity of concepts. The course emphasis 50% of course duration on Lab practice and includes smart tips like Best Practice, Interview Tip, Group Exercise, Classroom Quiz to help increase your curiosity and help you to become expert with knowledge of peripheral concepts.