"C " is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language, supporting structured programming, lexical variable scope and recursion, while a static type system prevents many unintended operations. By design, C provides constructs that map efficiently to typical machine instructions, and therefore it has found lasting use in applications that had formerly been coded in assembly language, including operating systems, as well as various application software for computers ranging from supercomputers to embedded systems.
C was originally developed by Dennis Ritchie between 1969 and 1973 at Bell Labs,and used to re-implement the Unix operating system.It has since become one of the most widely used programming languages of all time, with C compilers from various vendors available for the majority of existing computer architectures and operating systems. C has been standardized by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) since 1989 (see ANSI C) and subsequently by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Benefits of Yash Academy:
- Promise of this course is to help strengthen your “C programming skill”.
- The C Training course covers C Programming language essentials such as programming techniques, decision making statements, iterations, functions, macros, 1D array, 2D arrays, pointers,
- Dynamic memory allocation for arrays as well as structures,
- File handling and function pointers, and linked list.
- To master any programming language one needs hands-on practice along with clarity of concepts.
- The course emphasis 50% of course duration on Lab practice and includes smart tips like Best Practice,
- Interview Tip, Group Exercise, Classroom Quiz to help increase your curiosity and also help you to become expert with knowledge of peripheral concepts.