C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.It was designed with a bias toward system programming and embedded, resource-constrained and large systems, with performance, efficiency and flexibility of use as its design highlights. C++ has also been found useful in many other contexts, with key strengths being software infrastructure and resource-constrained applications, including desktop applications, servers and performance-critical applications C++ is a compiled language, with implementations of it available on many platforms. Many vendors provide C++ compilers, including the Free Software Foundation, Microsoft, Intel, and IBM.
C++ is standardized by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), with the latest standard version ratified and published by ISO in December 2017 as ISO/IEC 14882:2017 . The C++ programming language was initially standardized in 1998 as ISO/IEC 14882:1998, which was then amended by the C++03, C++11 and standards. The current standard supersedes these with new features and an enlarged standard library. Before the initial standardization in 1998, C++ was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs since 1979, as an extension of the C language as he wanted an efficient and flexible language similar to C, which also provided high-level features for program organization. C++20 is the next planned standard thereafter.
Benefits of Yash Academy:
C++ Programming Course
- Promise of this course is to help strengthen your “C++ programming skill”.
- Individuals with a strong background of C Programming language step into object-oriented world with
- C++ programming language.
- The C++ Training course provides an exhaustive coverage of OOPs concepts and C++ language with topics like Function Overloading,
- Operator Overloading, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Multiple Inheritance, Exception handling, Templates, RTTI, Namespaces, File Handling and Standard Template Library (STL).
- To master any programming language, one needs hands-on practice along with clarity of concepts.
- The course emphasis 50% of course duration on Lab practice and includes smart tips like Best Practice,
- Interview Tip, Group Exercise, Classroom Quiz to help increase your curiosity and help you to become expert with knowledge of peripheral concepts.